|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
Model No.: High Roundness Coated Glass Beads
Application: Road Signs
Brand: CHIYE GLASS BEAD
Place of Origin: CHINA
Certificate: ISO 9001/ISO 14001/CE/KS/JIS
High Roundness Coated Beads for Pavement Marking
Coat regular glass bead with a special type of coating during production to increase the hydrophobicity of glass bead. The Moisture will not adhere on the surface of this type of glass bead easily under conditions of rainy and/or foggy days, so that the negative effect to reflectivity by bad weather will be decreased.
Bead coatings are used to make beads easier to dispense,increase adhesion to the binder material, and improve embedment and, therefore, retroreflectivity. The three most common forms of bead coatings are moistureproof coating,adhesion coating, and flotation coating.
ChiYe glass bead can be produced based on the standard of countries or areas, such as EN1423/1424, AASHTO M247, BS6088, JIS R3301 and KS L2521 etc.
Glass Beads Usage
1. Glass beads are widely used as a new type of material in various fields of medical devices and nylon, rubber, plastics, aerospace, etc. such as, filling additives, enhancers, etc.
2. Glass Beads for Road Marking can improve visibility of the traffic markings and road signs and supply safer night driving conditions.
3. Glass bead as peening and additives material for industrial action can be used in the mold surface and the metal surface, the surface is neither damaged, and improve accuracy of the work piece. Such as:hardware for metal, plastic, jewelry, and other objects of precision casting cleaning and polishing, commonly used at home and abroad.
4. Glass beads for crafts, glass sand and colored glass beads are the ideal materials for garment printing, garment heat transfer, Christmas trees decoration, artificial fruit, artificial flowers, handicrafts surface decoration, manufacturing hourglass.
5. High refractive index glass beads are necessary materials for reflective fabric, reflective coatings, chemical coatings, advertising materials, clothing materials, reflective film, reflective fabric, reflective signs marking, airport runways, hats, bags, land and air rescue supplies, personnel wearing at night-time activities.
6. Glass sand appears to be small irregular granular, used for glass surface decoration, such as glasses, vase, lampshade, the glass sand baked with the 520-580 degrees is welded with the glass work piece together, forming a convex solid surface.
Contact Person: Catherine Liu
Address: YIBEI INDUSTRY AND TRADE ZONE,CAOJIAWU,YONGQING COUNTY,Langfang,Hebei